A driveway gate does more than help a home or business owner protect their property. It also serves as a first impression. As a result, many people customize their wrought iron gates with certain scenarios in mind. A property owner might select custom elements that make their gate look militaristic and intimidating to scare away intruders or ornamental and warm to welcome visitors.
As you design a gate to match your needs and tastes, consider adding one or more of these popular custom elements:
- Ornamental top scrolls, rails, valances, spears and finials
- Plain or personalized wood panels or scrolls between pickets
- Rosettes, raised stars, shields, crosses and other inserts
- Plaques that feature animals and elaborate geometric designs
- Corner castings in floral, vine and leaf and landscape designs
At Surfliner Gate Systems, we offer high-quality custom wrought iron gate fabrication at affordable prices. We’re your area experts in custom driveway gate design and creation. We can even add custom features to existing gates and make on-site repairs with our mobile welding tools. Call us today for more details.